About Humanitas, Inc.
In the past, time was money. Today, money is more than time. At Humanitas we offer practical eTools technology to help you make sound management decisions.
"They tackle all challenges with a positive attitude and always find a solution” - USDA Small Woman-Owned Contractor of the Year, 2004
Founded in 1992, Humanitas is a small, women-owned management consulting firm with staff that delivers technology solutions to meet and exceed client needs. Our public and private sector clients look to us to improve performance and outcomes. We are dedicated to designing green solutions to minimize environmental impact.
With a 100% return business rate from our clients, Humanitas is known for:
- Producing high-quality products, services, and results on time and within budget
- Working collaboratively with clients and their constituents to enhance economy of work
- Adapting to meet each client’s unique needs and circumstances
- Management Consulting in public policy and program development, training and evaluation, and peer review. Humanitas is a leader in developing products and solutions with expertise in workforce development, youth education and training, public health, physical and mental health issues, public health, and disability program consulting.
- eTools that support and advance eCollaboration, eManagement, and eLearning.
We make it easy to work with us.
Please click here to find out more about our GSA Schedule rates.
Since 1992 Humanitas, Inc. has provided expert management, program development, clinical supervision, evaluation, oversight, and technology consulting services inspired by the principle of balancing action and contemplation. We apply our expertise to serve diverse populations in the areas of health, social policy, education, and workforce development. We design and implement technology solutions to help health and human services and a growing number of public and private sector clients accomplish program goals and support business operations. We base our corporate decisions on sustainable environmental practices.