The following items are in this folder. 1. DPR Memo 2. DPR Agenda 3. Record Review Checklist 4. Disability Program Review Tool 5. Sample DPR Report 6. File Review Training 7. Instructional Staff Training
- DPR Agenda Sample 1 Person
- The is a single person review agenda
- Record Review Checklist
- DPR Sample Report
- Memo to DC
- Prior to the ROCA all DCs should be made aware of disabilty review materials necessary for the visit. This should be sent 2 weeks prior to the visit.
- Pre ROCA Questions
- This document should be sent with the memo to the DCs asking them to document the disability process on center.
- PRH Requirements
- This is the PRH, however the areas of the PRH not pertaining to disability are eliminated. (Chapter 1 has also been included for reference) PRH Disability Requirements: 1. Review of Applicant Files Appendix 103; 2. Student Handbook: PRH 2, Section 2.2, R2; 3. Staff Training: PRH Chapter 5, Exhibit 5-4; 4. Disability Coordinator: PRH 6: Section 6.11, R7 (a); 5. Data Collection: PRH 6: Section 6.11, R7 (b); 6. Reasonable Accommodation: PRH 6: Section 6.11, R7 (c) and Appendix 605 - 608; 7. Reviewing Applicant Files: PRH 6: Section 6.11, R7 (d); 8. Referral Process: PRH 6: Section 6.11, R7 (e); 9. Networking/Partnerships/Community Involvement: PRH 6: Section 6.11, R7 (f)); 10. Accessibility: PRH 6: Section 6.11, R7 (g); 11. Direct Threat PI 07-16 Guidance and Form;